Tuesday, December 29, 2015



Title:  CRAVING YOU
Author: ASHELY CHRISTIN
Release Day: DECEMBER 29th, 2015
Add to Goodreads:

Review by: Sabrina
4 Stars ****

I thought I liked Colt...but then I met Parker. His dirty mouth and the way he is with Kelsey. Holy hotness. I can't even begin to explain what he's like. Crap man. I think I'm in love. 

The way Parker and Kelsey are with each other, They both drive me nuts. I know in the beginning it's a build up, but ugh it frustrates me when it's back and forth all the time. But it kept me glued to the book. The sexual tension is excruciating. But when it happens...fireworks. Sparks. Tension. Passion. Holy crap. I wish I was in Kelsey's shoes. Lucky B:@!ch

Kelsey isn't one my favorites. She kind of irritated in Break Me. So that just stuck. She says she's not "One of those girls" over and over again. Yeah we get it. Shut up already. Lol But when her and Parker are together I swear it's perfection. That passion is crazy! Ugh I love this book. 

I can't wait to read more from Ashley Christin. GIRL! You got a new fan here!!
 If you like a story about two people that will drive you crazy from their mind games. Go one click Craving You. 



CLICK HERE:

Follow Ashley Christin on FB here:

No comments:

Post a Comment