Tuesday, March 17, 2015

JACKHAMMER by TABATHA VARGO & MELISSA ANDREA * DEVIOUS REVIEW by Sabrina *


5 flippin stars!!! 

This book right here is one of the main reasons why I love reading. When I read the first sentence I knew it would be great book. The feeling you get when you know some type of drama is going to appear and then...BAM! Drama! It hits you like a ton of bricks. I love it! The feeling you get when one of the characters is going through heart break is just like you're going through it with them. You're heart hurts for them. You fall in love with the male character like he is a real person. These authors take their time to write these amazing stories for us. And this is one of them. 

 ”His penis was in my face” My reaction to that was…OMG!!! YES!!! I WANT MORE!!! You can’t put down a book after that amazing start! I just went on a huge bumpy roller coaster filled with loops and deep drops. The ones where your stomach feels like it's coming out of your throat. Yes. I cried. but what’s new. I yelled,got angry, almost threw my iPad. These two were so frustrating! The sexual tension between Chelsey and Blaine is hot! Came right off the page and hit me in the face. Their relationship gave me anxiety!! Blaine you hot piece of sexiness. I wanted to pull his hair. I wanted to punch him. I wanted to hug him and never let go. When Chelsey was looking into his eyes I wanted to be the one in her shoes. I wanted to crawl into the book. The hot words that came from his mouth, had me fanning myself. Yes hot! Holy hotness! But then there were the obstacles they had to push through. The misunderstandings. The fears they had. All of it made me want to continue reading. I felt it deep in my gut. I didn't want it to end. Read it in two days. All because I had to be an adult and go to work. Boooo for being an adult and having to pay bills! 

This will forever be one of my faves. Go one click and get yourself Jackhammer. You will be happy you did. Girls you rocked it again! Thanks for all you do! 

Sabrina
Devious Little Boom Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment